| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cajamarca in November is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with intermittent rain. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of liquid falls during on average 8 days.
- The shortest day is 12:22 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 12:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Cajamarca November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Cajamarca, Peru
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Cajamarca:
- Rumipamba, Ecuador - 680.1 kms (422.6 miles) N
- Pichilingue, Ecuador - 679.9 kms (422.5 miles) N
- Milagro, Ecuador - 571.9 kms (355.4 miles) NNW
- Guayaquil, Ecuador - 575.1 kms (357.4 miles) NNW
- Canar, Ecuador - 512.2 kms (318.3 miles) N
- Loja Argelia, Ecuador - 353.8 kms (219.9 miles) NNW
- Piura, Peru - 319.1 kms (198.3 miles) NW
- Chiclayo, Peru - 154 kms (95.7 miles) WNW
- Trujillo, Peru - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) SSW
- Chimbote, Peru - 222.5 kms (138.2 miles) S